Effective Boom Beach Headquarters Level 8 Defense


If you have a Headquarters Level 8 on Boom Beach and want your base to be well-defended, then here is a screenshot of my activity log. As you can see, all attacks on my base are defended. The secret for the best and effective defense layouts in Boom Beach is shown in images below:


This type of defense is effective due to the defense structures near the headquarters, with just the right amount of space so that it can't be double-killed by missiles. I've failed and been raided many times before I came up with this kind of layout and noticed that I've always kept my resources away from player raiders.


In this second layout, I have given more space for Sniper Tower and Cannon so that it can't be double-killed by missiles. I recommend this kind of layout. 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by blog administrator..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment